Sunday 3 June 2012

Creating for the LFCC!

I've got myself a stall at the London Film and Comic Con next month, so I've been crazily getting things ready for the big weekend. Although it's exciting, it also means I'm incredibly busy.


So far I've got quite the collection to take along with me, but I'm currently in the process of drawing up even more! So when you find me at the LFCC, (if you're going), there hopefully will be some prints that you'll be interested in picking up. Of course if you aren't going to the convention, but would still like a copy of any of these, then please email me for more details.


I've been uploading my new pieces on deviantART and my Tumblr page, so please give both of these a follow if you wish to be kept up to date with my new art. Of course, I shall update you blogger readers too though, don't worry!


What else do you think I should draw in time for the LFCC? Any suggestions in the comment box below. :)


Here's a few of my latest pieces which I intend to sell at the LFCC:
Shady Batman
The Red Queen
Predator
Ever Dance With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight?
Dalek
Wheatley
One for Portal 2 fans! Love this little guy.



Follow Twin Sword Trading:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...