Tuesday 26 February 2013

London Super Comic Con Summary

Hello all,

Well the London Super Comic Con flew by this past weekend. I had the pleasure of having Deakin & Marisa Brook and Jon Lock and his girlfriend Lucy as con neighbours for the weekend. Thanks for making the weekend that extra bit enjoyable!

Whilst the convention itself was a little quiet, I had plenty of people compliment my comic, and snap up a copy for themselves. I also did plenty of comic swaps with the fellow Artist Alley artists on the other tables. I came home with a huge swag bag full of small press comics, all of which I've really enjoyed flicking through and reading so far!

I'd like to take this opportunity to give special mentions to Jon Lock and his girlfriend Lucy, Pauscorpi, and of course my usual 'Con Gang' that comprises of Marisa & Deakin Brook (Inanimate Objectives), Jess Bradley, John-Paul Bove, and my girlfriend Kayleigh Powis. Constant con companions, they make the whole experience worthwhile! 

Here's a few of the photos I took at the con:
Me with Deakin Brook of Inanimate Objectives

JP fooling around. :P

Me with my comic, 'Royal'!

Me with my girlfriend and fellow stall-manner. 

Jess Bradley doing her "Hey guys!" pose.

Marisa, Jess and JP. One of the many times all of us laughed whilst out for a curry after closing time on Saturday! Love all of these guys!

My store, set up and ready to go at the beginning of the day!

My Royal comic, and collection of prints for people to rummage through.

My A4 prints, a preview of Royal and my future book 'The Art of Royal'. I was also doing a Lucky Dip Raffle, with a prize everytime! People seemed to love doing that. :)
Another picture of my whole table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...