Thursday 30 May 2013

Rachael's Demise

So I have been playing Resident Evil Revelations, I loved it on the DS and had to get it on the Xbox360, as it rocks.  The only thing that bugs me about it is Rachael Foley, I mean what sort of agent dresses in a diving suit that can't do up and wears her hair in front of her face.  It is no surprise that she dies really, frankly she had it coming.


So here is my rendition of her death.  I wanted to do a bit more Resi fanart and also a request at the MCM was to draw some more "painty stuff", aka my work before it was refined, blurrier and messier.  I am glad it is appreciated and again a big thank you to all of those that came and showed your appreciation of my work and supported me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...