Sunday 23 February 2014

Treacherous Turf

Treacherous Turf was a project that I took on earlier in the week for fun.  The challenge was to create, play-test and finish a game within a 24 hour period.  I took a few mechanics from games that I like and made a simple two player card game about gang warfare.


Both players take the role of a mob lord that is trying to take control of the city.  The city is made up of three areas, the Undercity, the City Complex and the Streets.  Players place gang members into each of these areas in order to try and claim them as their own.  Once a player has a total of 5 points they win the game.


The art is very basic as I did it all in the space of two hours.


Soon it will be available for free via the Board Game Geek.  As soon as it is accepted I shall post the link.


Until then here is a sneak peak at some of the card art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...