Friday 4 April 2014

Land of the Giants


One of the final things I did before I resigned from my last job, was to help both classes of 4-5 year olds create a piece for the Gibberd Gallery.

They were to create a piece  for the Dreams and Fantasy exhibition.  Running from the 13th of March to the 25th of April.  It had to link with their theme of giants as well as cover the dreams and fantasy theme.

9 pieces were chosen from each class and put together to form one picture.  The top one was the other Reception class and the bottom was my classes work.


The bottom represents the city, the middle section the beanstalks and the third the Land of the Giants.


I am happy that I got the opportunity to enable the children to do this before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...