Thursday 17 July 2014

PoPo



Needing some light relief from the pin-up pics I have been doing I decided to draw a quick zombie pic.  I never understood why the police are sometimes referred to as PoPo.  Today I looked it up and I found my answer.



A Police officer. especially the ones that rides on bikes. 

Orgin: California late 80's 

Police officers that patrols certain beaches on bikes wore a vest that said PO in huge blockletters on each of their chest. which means Police Officer. they usually ride around in group of two's. 

when you see them coming by. you see the word "PO" "PO" when they stand next to each other.
"Man.. here comes the PoPo to tell us what to do again."

                                             - Urban Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...