Monday 4 August 2014

Bad Service

Normally I am very prompt with my artwork.  The maximum waiting time is around 2 weeks for a single image, however generally work will be completed within a week.

Despite this there are times when we all fail.  Before I quit my teaching job there was a guy there who hired me to draw a pic of Wolverine for his son on his birthday.  Well one thing lead to another, I got really sick, quit my job, had my operation and then three months pass and the pic hadn't even been competed.

Needless to say I felt awful about it, so rather than just drawing the single portrait of wolverine. I also drew up my own version of one of my favourite wolverine covers by Marte Gracia and got it printed up as a gift.


Unlike my other works, this is not going to be for sale or reproduced again.  This is for two reasons: it was drawn up as a gift and that I strongly believe that the credit for this piece really belongs with Mr. Gracia himself, and Marvel of course.  I have no rights to the original image and or Wolverine.

My version side by side with
Garcia's awesome piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...