Saturday 17 January 2015

Royal: Three's a Company

Pola- Royal's protagonist. 

Now that I have set up everything for my gallery I have commenced work on Royal.  After two years I would like to put some time aside for it once again.

Royal: Three's a Company originally was released on the 26th Febuary 2013.  I had a small run of one-hundred produced and they all sold out.  having improved in both my artwork, presentation and writing I am looking at making it the comic I always wanted it to be.

It is a selfish venture, as I am not doing it for profit or with an audience in mind.  I am writing it for myself and my sister that invented the stories back when we were kids.  I hope others appreciate it too but really I just want to give the story the time it deserves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...