Sunday 14 October 2012

Epping Green Chapel Art Gallery: In Photos

Yesterday I exhibited my art at Epping Green Chapel's "Creativity" Art Exhibition. My last post featured all of the art I decided to bring along and exhibit, whilst this one includes photos from the exhibition itself.

Check them out below!
A few of my 6x4 prints.

Some of my A4 framed prints (alongside framed 6x4 print). You can also see a few of my 6x4 prints on the table.

Myself with my table!

My table...before the table cloth and finishing touches were added.

Myself with the other exhibiting artists!

Another view of my table.

I was selling a bunch of my prints too.

My large Octopus print was a big hit!

Some of the framed A4 prints.

My table again.

The gallery flyer, using one of my pieces, "Ascension".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...