Monday 28 October 2013

MCM Comic Con: Summary!

As you'll probably be aware by now, I was at the MCM Comic Con on the 26th and 27th October. Today was a day of relaxation and recovery from what turned out to be a successful, but incredibly tiring con!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit my table, pick up a print, comic or art book, paid for a sketch or just stopped by for a chat. I appreciate each and every one of you for your kind complements and friendliness!

This con I took along some brand new prints, brand new business cards and my first ever roller banners-two of them! 

I was also joined by my sister Bex who was selling plenty of her own artwork on the second half of the table. I'm pleased to say that she did really well, especially considering this was her first con!

I forgot to take photos for the most part, but here were the few photos myself and my Fiancée took from the weekend. As always, a special mention goes out to the Con Crew, comprising of Jess Bradley-Bove, John Paul Bove, James Stayte, Mark Pearce, Marisa and Deakin Brook, and all the artists I regularly come round to talk to at near enough every con I exhibit at (you know who you are! :) ). 

Myself, doing a sketch commission, with part of my table on show and my new banners! 
My Fiancée disappeared for a trip to grab food and came back with a BMO hat...

One of the sketches I was paid to do during the weekend!

My large prints, business cards, Royal comic and art book Hidden Beauties.
More MCM from above.
Comic Village, in all it's glory. I was in the row underneath the large Comic Village sign-my table has the red table cloth, on the end!
A box of my small prints available for people to flick though.

One of my new banners I had printed to allow me more display space!
My new business card! (it looks blurry here but the actual copies are not).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...