Friday 1 April 2016

The Kill Screen Hardcover




Today I received in the post the most luxurious of graphic novels.  A nice hardback edition of Mike Garley's: The Kill Screen.  Not only is Mike one of the nicest guys in the indie comic scene, but it also makes for a bloody good read.  There is depth and some pretty cool ideas/ social critique of the modern age in there also.

If you missed the Kickstarter and comics is your thing, definitely check it out.

In all honesty I am not the biggest comic fan.  I read my fair share in my teens and early 20's.  My favourites have to be Lone Wolf and Cub, The Watchmen and Sinister Dexter.  Which is why I was surprised by Mike's work.  It captured me and I decided to draw some fan art for it.  I mocked up a cover and sent it to him and I was thrilled to see my name in the book and my art featured.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...