Wednesday 27 June 2012

All Ready For The LFCC!

All of my prints are ready for my stall at the London Film and Comic Con next weekend! I've packed up over 400 prints, ranging from those currently seen on my Big Cartel store,  to those seen on my deviantART page. 

I'll be selling them in two different sizes, and they'll be packaged up nicely too for each person who buys them. I'll be selling them for a bargain price too, so those visiting my stall will be able to get a few for a £10 if they so wish.

Check out the pictures below for my full collection that I'll be selling at the LFCC!

Above: Unfortunately, my camera doesn't take great photos indoors, so this has come out a lot darker and grainer than I would have liked it to. However, you can see my full collection of prints. :)

Above: Me with my prints. One of my favourites has to be my Terminator style Queen piece, "I Want Your Clothes, Boots and Your Monarchy."

Change of deviantART NameTo fit in with my store's name, I've decided to change my dA name from "Grave-joy" to "Twin-Sword." Things are all linking back now!
http://www.twin-sword.deviantart.com

Thanks for checking this out. :)

Lewis

Follow Twin Sword Trading!
Big Cartel
Twitter
Facebook
deviantART
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...