Saturday 23 June 2012

LFCC Preparation, Tumblr and More!

Well the London Film and Comic Con is almost here. As many of you may know by now, I've got myself a stall on the 7th July selling my artwork. It's nerve wracking stuff, considering it's the first time I've ever had a stall to myself, but it's also incredibly exciting!


I've got myself a huge batch of prints, small and big sized, which I've got to sell there. I've got plenty of memorable characters, as well as own illustrations, so I'm sure that many of you will like to drop past my stall and have a browse.


I've been updating my Tumblr as of late, and now it is completely up to date with my digital art. Please go ahead and give it a follow!


All art featured on my Tumblr is also available to purchase. My Big Cartel store is currently down whilst I am making some design changes, etc, so in the meantime, if you wish to purchase any of the pieces on my Tumblr, then please email me at twinswordtrading@hotmail.co.uk to get more details! Prices are very cheap. :)


Thank you for all the kind feedback on my art as of late, all the support, follows, etc. It means a lot to know that there are people who are enjoying what I create. 


So to end this post, check out my most recent piece, an original illustration:
My Guardian Angel
Lewis Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...