Thursday 11 October 2012

Join Me On Pinterest!


Now that my Payvment Store is up and running (61 products so far!), I decided that it was time to set up a Pinterest to spread the word a little bit more.

In the past, my work which has been "pinned" to Pinterest has been re-pinned quite a lot, so I am hoping that this will happen again now that I have set up my own account!

My Pinterest will include images to each of my prints which are currently on sale via my store.

Remember, 6x4 prints are only £3.50 each, whilst A4 prints are £6.00. Each print is entitled to free shipping, and this applies to anywhere in the world! 

So if you are on Pinterest, be sure to give me a follow and re-pin anything you like!

Thanks,

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...