Saturday 2 March 2013

'The Art of Royal'...Available For Only 50p!

I designed a 20 page art book to accompany my comic 'Royal', which I was selling at the London Super Comic Con.

This book features sketches and plans for Royal. See it as a 'Behind The Scenes/Making Of' style book.

I've now made The Art of Royal available to download digitally from my store for only 50p! Not only are you getting a high quality PDF version of my book (great for looking at on a Kindle or tablet!), but you can see plenty of my artwork and read a few of my thoughts and plans behind my new comic.

I've put some of the pictures below for a taster of what you can expect. If you like the look of it, you can pick up my comic here: http://www.comicsy.co.uk/twinswordtrading/store/products/the-art-of-royal-pdf-version/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...