Friday 17 May 2013

Hidden Beauties: Splicer

It's been a few days of these posts now, so for those following them, you'll be well aware that I am releasing an art book called 'Hidden Beauties', featuring a whole host of male gaming characters turned women. Of course, each of their familiar masks remain.

Thinking about my favourite masked characters, I had to include a Splicer from Bioshock. The Bioshock games are fantastic, creepy and atmospheric. Of course, I tend to revert to the creepy side of art quite a lot, so this seemed quite fitting. 

So, here's a Splicer, minus the ripped and bloodstained clothes and bandages, but still so sinister.

Keep checking back on the blog for more updates on the book! It'll be available to buy at the MCM Comic Con on the 25th-26th May, as well as on my Comicsy online store once the convention is over. If you're interested in reserving a copy, please let me know by sending me an email!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...