Sunday 5 May 2013

Presenting...Twin Sword Comics!


I love comics, and have always enjoyed drawing and writing them. Therefore, I've decided that it's time I concentrate on them a little more than I used to. Since self publishing 'Royal' back in February, I've been drawing short comics pretty regularly. I love seeing my characters brought to life in these stories.

So, I've set up a new blog, Twin Sword Comics. Whilst this one is staying open to update you on a regular basis with my art goings on, Twin Sword Comics will host my assortment of comics. For now, you can read Royal, Royal: Three's Company (the first of this series was illustrated by James Stayte) and my brand new lineart comic, Mr Bear. I intend to update this as much as I can, so please head on over and take a read of what I've got up there at the moment!

Also, any comic sites reading this who wish to review the comics currently on there or would like to be sent a copy of Royal to review on their podcast or site, then please drop me an email.

Thanks all, and I hope you all enjoy the comics!
http://twinswordcomics.blogspot.co.uk/

Lewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...