Tuesday 27 May 2014

Under the Knife

Just a space filler:
A picture of the Alien Queen that I drew some time ago.
In seven and a half hours time, if all goes well I shall be put under the knife.  For two years I have had permanently inflamed and infected tonsils.  Resulting in on and off fever, loss of voice, vomiting and constant throat infections.  

Well now it is all going to be sorted out thanks to my fiancĂ©e lobbying the local MP.  

I doubt there will be a halt in productivity but if there is this is why.


In art related news having just finished the MCM all but five of my copies of Royal have been sold.  Granted my first print run of my first comic was probably too big, but now they have nearly all gone!

Due to this and a lot of interest I have decided to dust off my scripts for The Golden Lands and the next longer Royal tale. 

Having completed the first part of the photo shoot for one of them today artwork will be following soon.

I also have a lot of new regarding the MCM and collaborative projects but more shall be discussed about those later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...