Sunday 24 August 2014

More Coverage!

It has been a great few days for me, social networking wise. First of all, my The Walking Dead piece was picked up by several Twitters, causing a lot of people coming over to check out my work. Thank you for the kind comments. :)

I also got featured on two sites. 

Renegade Revolution

The guys at Renegade Revolution did a nice feature on my artwork, as well as interviewing me. They also asked if I could draw them as zombies, which you can see below!


Read the full feature and interview here: http://www.renegade-revolution.com/interview-lewis-terry-digital-impressionist-artist/

A Place to Hang Your Cape


I was interviewed by one of the A Place to Hang Your Cape team as part of their first ever instalment of their podcast, during July's London Film & Comic Con. 

Give it a listen here: https://soundcloud.com/a-place-to-hang-your-cape/lfcc-2014-mini-podcast

Thank you for kindly featuring me and my work. I appreciate it!

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...