Sunday 9 November 2014

Great Prints, Stickers and Even a T-Shirts!


For the last two years I have used a few different print shops and other places to get my work printed.  I have tried printing things myself and have been met with much frustration.  Now finally thanks to Marisa I have found a place I am happy with.

Copy Print in Bromley has produced the best prints I have ever received and made up a huge selection of things that I have never had before, such as T-shirts and stickers.

Due to their work and the tenacity of Marisa I not only attended the MCM (which I was going to back out of) but also sold more than I ever have done before.  

I could not recommend their print shop more highly and I wanted to give a shout out to them for all of their hard work and praise.  Maybe one day I will get to meet the team in person.

Thanks again guys,

You rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...