Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas Everyone!

This year has been great for my artistic ventures.  I have really enjoyed the cons, had the most successful MCM ever and now I also have a gallery exhibition on the horizon.

This picture was drawn not only to celebrate the new year but also to commemorate the new year of Royal.

Lately I have been rather busy with a new job in teaching and also getting 18 new pieces ready for my exhibition Reflective Rhythms, but when the new year comes I shall commence work on Royal.  James is prepared and ready to go with a few stories and I am well on my way to re-creating the original Royal to make it more like a comic.

The good news is that it will all also be free to read on this blog once it is created.

This year alone I have drawn 236 new finished pictures and there is still a good few days to go yet.  Hopefully next year will be just as creative.

A big thank you to all of you again!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...