Tuesday 24 July 2012

Charity Project On The Way...

Hello all,


Things are quite busy at the moment. I've packed up work for the summer holidays, and will not be returning until September, so it gives me a lot more time to get commissions and projects done!



As well as a bunch of commissions which I am currently working on, I'm also in the process of finalizing a charity project, which I will reveal soon in a post via this blog. They'll also be a dedicated site for it. I don't want to reveal anything as of yet, as I love surprises, but it's going to be a good one. :)


Here are a two of my latest uploads to my deviantART page. As always, anything that is not on my Big Cartel store is also available to purchase. Just get in touch if you are interested!



A quick drawing of my friend.


A thank you card for a work colleague.

Thanks all, and keep your eyes peeled on the blog for the charity project update and more!


Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...