Sunday 8 July 2012

LFCC Roundup Post!

Hey all,

I had a fantastic weekend at the London Film & Comic Con. The stall was a great success, I received so many positive comments and plenty of people loved the prints. The big sellers included Red Queen, Pac-Man, Stormtroopet, Hello From Japan, Ever Dance With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight.
Day 1: Table pretty much ready, and waiting for opening time!

Kayleigh (aka 8-Bit Girl) manning my stall!
People seemed to love my style, and the "masked women", such as Stormtroopet generated a lot of laughs, so they'll be plenty more in this series (look out for a Minecraft Creeper soon)! Check out some of the photos I took below.

I was selling a whole frame of prints for £30. The buyer could choose the prints for the frame.

Another of my frames. 

The third and final frame!

Toucan, Dredd, Lucky Kitty and Dalek stickers were being sold. Goodie bag winners also got one of these!

Some of the small prints on sale. These got a lot of attention! :)

The folder full of all my A4 prints that I was selling. 


Kayleigh (8-Bit Girl) with a brilliant Jack Sparrow!

Kevin Sorbo

The LFCC from above. The stall was on the left hand side towards the back of the shot.


Thank you for all the support throughout the weekend, it was great to hear so much positive feedback. The winner of the print giveaway which was running throughout the LFCC weekend on my stall will be announced in a few days via a random selection. Keep checking out the blog for the winner, and many more updates!

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...