Monday 10 September 2012

Gallery Exhibition & The Entertainment Media Show Booked!

The Entertainment Media Show Booked!

I have booked up a table at The Entertainment Media Show on the 6-7th October!

The con is a mix of TV, comics, memorabilia, sports and art, and I have already got a whole bunch of ideas planned, stock ordered and packed away, etc. I shall be in the artists section, so if you plan to attend, I hope you are able to swing by my stall to check out what I am exhibiting before you go to meet the celebrities!

As before, I'll be taking along a sheet where you can sign up to enter for some free prints (it went down well last time), and they'll be plenty of new art on offer! Even if you don't plan on buying anything when you head to the con, it'll be nice to talk to you guys!

Church Art Exhibition

I am exhibiting some of my art at the local Church on the 12th October. I'll update with more details close to the time, and am planning on putting up some shots of the gallery after it has all finished. Stay tuned!

So for now I am incredibly busy preparing for a convention and an exhibition. It's all very exciting though!

In the meantime, head on down to my deviantART to check out my latest art. Remember, each piece is available to buy as a print if you desire it. Please email twinswordtrading@hotmail.co.uk if you spot something that you wish to purchase!

Also, I have plenty of prints available via my Big Cartel store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...