Monday 8 October 2012

Payvment Store Now Live!

Hello all,

Whilst my Big Cartel store is still active, I decided to branch out and find another store that allows me to add more products. Step forward Payvment!

Payvment is a store that is integrated with your Facebook page. Customers are able to shop on the store without leaving the Facebook page. After a few minor hiccups, the people at Payvment have fixed the error and my store is now up and running on my Facebook!

To browse what I have on offer, click the "Shop Now" icon underneath my Twin Sword Trading banner, or click one of the links below:

Store via Facebook
Store via Lish (same store as the FB one but the images can be viewed bigger).

Prices:

6x4 Prints- £5.00
A4 Prints- £20.00

Each order includes FREE SHIPPING!

So head on down to Twin Sword Trading on Facebook now and check out the store! I look forward to sending you all some of my prints!

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...