Monday 8 October 2012

Entertainment Media Show Round-up!

As many of you will remember, I was at the Entertainment Media Show at Olympia, London this weekend. 

My stall was stocked with an abundance of 6x4 and A4 prints, and I felt impressed with it. Teaming up with my assistant, 8-Bit Girl, we switched the table around on Sunday so that all the A4 prints were in a large folder for all to flick through. It looked much better that way, but sadly we forgot to take photographs of that!

Even though the EMS was a very quiet convention for the whole of the weekend, I had plenty of people visiting the stall, picking up my prints, arranging commissions and generally giving me compliments. Thankfully, everyone who stopped to have a chat had something positive to say about my art! So I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you who picked up a print, business card, or simply just stopped by to chat and take an interest in my art. It was a pleasure to talk to you all!

Thankfully we had the pleasure of sitting between some lovely people. To the left of us, our con neighbours were artist Sarah Childs and her mum, who proved to be wonderful company. On the right we were situated next to Deakin Brook of Inanimate Objectives, who again was great to chat to. Might I take this opportunity to also mention Paulina, an artist who's table was next to Sarah Child's. A great art style, and great company! 

Also, special thanks to Bleeding Cool for featuring the stall!

Check out the photographs below of the table and convention, and thank you for all of your support! 

I shall be updating this blog regularly so please keep checking back.

Lewis

The artist himself, 30 mins to go before doors open!

The giveaway sheet and some of the prints on the right hand side of the table.

Business cards, and some of the small and large prints!

Even more prints!

My Alien print in A4, along with plenty of others. 

Large prints were £5 each, or 3 for £10!

Small prints were £2 each, or 5 for £5!

A regular on my stall, the giveaway was open once again! By the end of the convention, we had quite a lot of entries! A winner will be announced soon. 

We were opposite the wrestlers. They proved to be entertaining and nice guys!

Dean Cain from Lois & Clarke.

The initial set-up at the beginning of the con. The table's layout changed somewhat by the second day!

The wrestlers with some cosplayers.

TNA wrestler with cosplayers.


The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!
Follow me:
Twitter: @twinswordtrades
Facebook: /twinswordtrading
deviantART: twin-sword

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...