Tuesday 9 October 2012

Preview Of My New Comic!

I am currently working on a new comic which I will be ordering a print run of once it is completed. 

I intend on selling the comic at conventions, as well as my Payvment store. I already have the story storyboarded and written out, so now becomes the long process of drawing it all out, adding the text and making it presentable. 

Here are two sample pages of what it will be like. The comic combines my impressionistic/oil painting style with noir-ish writing. I hope you like what you see! I am hoping that I will have my first print run of the book by December, although as I work a full time job as well as draw, it all depends on how busy everything is.

Please keep an eye on my deviantART for more tasters of the book, and I'll update the blog every so often to fill you all in on how it is progressing. 
A tester page.

Page 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...