Friday 24 May 2013

New Products In My Store!

I shall be at the London MCM Comic Con tomorrow and Sunday, and so I decided it was a good time to update my online store.

At the last con I exhibited at, I had a lot of people interested in buying my comic and art prints on my online store. Therefore, this time I've updated the store just before I go to MCM so that anyone who either cannot attend or does not have the money to pick up anything this weekend can browse my store and buy at their leisure from home.

Payments are completed via paypal. I keep my postage costs very cheap, and orders are sent out generally on the day of purchase or the following morning!

At the time of posting this, I am still adding a few brand new items, but there is plenty up already!

My brand new art book Hidden Beauties is also available to pick up from there (I'll sign it too!). If you cannot buy it at MCM this weekend, Hidden Beauties is £4 plus £2 postage!
Check out my online store here: http://www.comicsy.co.uk/twinswordtrading/

Thanks to everyone who has ever bought anything from my store. It means a lot!

Lewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...