Friday 5 October 2012

Come Visit My Stall at the Entertainment Media Show!

Hello all,

Well, all my prints and things are ready for my table tomorrow at the Entertainment Media Show at the Olympia Centre, London. 

I shall be selling my art in the artists corner/comic village all day Saturday and all day Sunday. If you are planning to make a trip down to the convention, then please swing by my stall, even just to check out my art and say hi! 

There is plenty of new art that I'll be selling, and much more than last time too. I've tried to give it all a bit of variety, so hopefully they'll be something that will take your interest.

So please, come on down and say hi! I'll be manning the stall with 8-Bit Girl, so if you cannot find me...look out for her instead.

Thanks,

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...