Sunday 17 August 2014

I'm Donating Artwork to Livability!



I am donating some of my artwork to the Livability Fun Day on the 17th August 2014.

Livability gives disabled and disadvantaged people real choice about how they live their lives. The UK's largest Christian disability charity, I am pleased to be able to donate some of my artwork for selling at the event, with all proceeds from the sales going directly to the charity.

Livability's Fun Day takes place in Paringdon Sports and Social Club in Harlow, with the fun day side of things kicking off at 12pm until 5pm on Sunday 17th August 2014.

More details are available in the flyer attached below. Whether or not you would like to see what artwork I have donated, and made available for purchase from the charity, it's guaranteed to be a fun event to head on down to!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...