Monday 20 May 2013

I'm at the London MCM Comic Con This Weekend!


Con time is here again already! It seems like such a short time ago since I was last at a convention (London Super Comic Con in February). 

Now this weekend I shall be at the London MCM Comic Con at the ExCel Centre (Custom House, if anyone is wondering what train station is the closest!). 

I shall be in the Comic Village section of the con, along with a whole bunch of excellent artist buddies. I shall be giving them a feature in my next blog post, so stay tuned.

So to anyone who is interested, I shall be selling and showing off my comic 'Royal', preview samples of my upcoming comics, unveiling my new art book 'Hidden Beauties' and presenting a plethora of new and old prints (geek themed for the con lovers, and some original stuff too). 

I am based at table E8 in Comic Village, and will be manning the table along with my FiancĂ© Kayleigh Powis of blogs Pages and Panels (comics) and 8-Bit Girl (gaming). Please come on over and say hi. We don't bite!

I look forward to seeing a lot of you there.

Lewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...